June 21 2023, is the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere – the official beginning of summer, when the Sun enters Cancer.
The sun arrives at its peak, and we are closest to the sun, experiencing the maximum length of daylight.
In a dedicated message, we pause to reflect on our spiritual relationship with (the sun’s) light, and the role of the sun’s light in our human consciousness.
The physical act of looking at the sun’s light is meant to unlock key codes within our human structure of consciousness, and solar light is spiritual food, feeding us on bio-spiritual levels.
Noticing the cycles of the earth’s relationship with the sun and gradations of light was a key survival tool on the planet.
The rhythms of the Earth in relation to the sun are deeply felt on an instinctive bio-energetic level within all humans.
However, in many ways, conscious awareness of this relationship has changed as collectively we are far less attuned to these natural solar cycles.
We discuss all this and more in this latest talk, suggesting simple, practical and joyful ways to connect within the life-giving light of the star at the center of our solar system.
You can listen here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Check out my counseling packages for ongoing support.
6) Connect with me on instagram.
7) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.