Sunday, February 5 2023, is the full moon in Leo. The Leo Moon at 16 degrees of the sign lies across from the Aquarius Sun.
We’ve called our reflection on this moon “The Natural Rightness of Who You Are” – as we meditate on the deeper spiritual imperatives of Leo – a sign that holds lessons about the necessity of expressing the natural radiance of our individual personalities, and stabilizing a healthy, positive self-esteem.
We also look at the deeper significance of the Leo-Aquarius opposing sign pair – a sign pair that holds lessons for each of us (whether or not we have placements in these signs) and teaches about the relationship between the natural channels of our individual creative self-expression and our purpose on the planet – i.e., how we contribute to our society, culture, and the broader collective of humanity.
This full moon is defined by a strong Uranus imprint, and we mine this for its therapeutic insight and guidance.
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Book a private counseling or teaching consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Check out my counseling packages for ongoing support.
6) Connect with me on instagram.
7) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.