In this videocast we discuss and unpack the total lunar eclipse full moon in Scorpio happening on May 15/16 2022 – the second eclipse in the eclipse pair which began on April 30 with the solar eclipse new moon in Taurus. The lunar eclipse is at 25 degrees Scorpio, and the full moon dances with Pluto, Mars and Neptune.
Giving our reflections the theme “Blood, Sweat & Tears” we meditate on its collective and individual energetic and spiritual dimensions, looking to the eclipse for deeper medicinal/therapeutic guidance and understanding of our current moment and the cycles of consciousness we are in.
You can watch the full video here:
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Book a private counseling or teaching consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Check out my counseling packages for ongoing support.
6) Connect with me on instagram.
7) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.