In this video, we take a look at the full moon in April happening on April 16, 2022. The Libra Moon at 26 degrees lies opposite the Aries Sun, and both square up with Pluto in Capricorn. We discuss the strong Pisces subtone at this Moon, in the wake of the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in the sign.
We discuss some of the deeper logic of the Aries-Libra axis, and we look at the Libra full moon for a guiding framework for healing and resolving the energetic imbalances within ourselves, which show up in our relationships. We discuss the deeper energetic purpose of relationships as agents for integrating polarities within the structure of our human consciousness.
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Check out my counseling packages for ongoing support.
6) Connect with me on instagram.
7) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.