In our extended seminar on the astrology of June, part 1, we take a look at Venus’s ingress into Cancer, the unfolding story of Venus, the Mars-Pluto opposition that is the bridge between the lunar eclipse in May and the upcoming solar eclipse in June.
We unpack the solar eclipse in Gemini happening on June 10, getting to the heart of its fundamental evolutionary meanings and imperatives on personal and collective levels. We also take a look at the second exact Saturn-Uranus square – a central dynamic of the astrology of 2021.
Here is the list of transits and important events taking us up until the middle of June:-
–Venus enters CANCER – June 2
–Venus in Cancer trine Jupiter in Pisces – June 2 to 8
–Venus in Cancer square Chiron in Aries & sextile Uranus in Taurus – June 10 to 16
–Sun in Gemini trine Saturn in Aquarius – June 1 to 8
–Mars in Cancer opposite Pluto in Capricorn – June 1 to 11
–SOLAR ECLIPSE New Moon in Gemini – June 10
–Sun in Gemini square Neptune in Pisces – June 9 to 20
–Mars enters LEO – June 11
–Saturn in Aquarius square Uranus in Taurus – exact again on June 14
You can watch the full video below or listen to the podcast version.
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Book a private counseling or teaching consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.