In our extended seminar on the astrology of May, part 1, we take a look at: i) unfolding Mercury and Venus transits (their meanings, tones, story and the therapeutic guidance they provide ii) the Taurus new moon and iii) one of 2021’s biggest astrological events: the two and half month interlude, from May until July, when Jupiter is in Pisces – one of Jupiter’s (traditional) home signs.
In the meantime, here is the list of important transits, events and their dates, from May 1 to 15:
–Mercury in Taurus trine Pluto in Capricorn – up to May 3
–Mercury in Taurus square Jupiter in Aquarius – up to May 3
–Mercury enters GEMINI – May 3
–Mercury in Gemini trine Saturn in Aquarius – May 10 to 16
–Sun/Uranus in Taurus square Saturn in Aquarius – May 1 to 8
–Venus in Taurus sextile Neptune in Pisces – May 1 to 7
–Venus in Taurus trine Pluto in Capricorn – May 1 to 9
–Venus in Taurus square Jupiter in Aquarius – May 3 to 9
–Venus enters GEMINI – May 8/9
–NEW MOON in Taurus – May 11
–Mars in Cancer square Chiron in Aries – May 2 to 21
–Jupiter enters PISCES – May 13
You can watch the full video here:
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Book a private counseling or teaching consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.