In the last stretch of April, we have a concentration of planets in Taurus (the Sun, Venus and Mercury join up with Uranus in the sign, in a stellium), and Mars enters Cancer – all culminating with a Scorpio full moon and Pluto stationing retrograde at the end of the month.
We discuss all this and more in the astrology of April part 2, as we mine the astrology for its therapeutic guidance and medicinal wisdom.
Here is the list of important transits, events and their dates:
–Mars in Gemini trine Jupiter in Aquarius – April 7 to 23
–Mercury in Aries sextile Mars in Gemini – April 15 to 19
–Mercury in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius – April 15 to 19
–Mercury in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn – April 15 to 19
–Sun enters TAURUS – April 19
–Mercury enters TAURUS – April 19
–Sun, Mercury, Venus & Uranus Stellium in Taurus – operative from April 20 to 28
–Venus conjunct Uranus in Taurus – exact on April 23
–Mercury conjunct Uranus in Taurus – exact on April 24
–Mercury conjunct Venus in Taurus – exact on April 25
–Sun conjunct Uranus in Taurus – exact on April 30
–Venus in Taurus square Saturn in Aquarius – April 21 to 30
–Mercury in Taurus square Saturn in Aquarius – April 23 to 28
-Mars enters Cancer – April 23
–FULL MOON in Scorpio – April 26
–Pluto stations RETROGRADE – April 27
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.