In the first half of the month, the Sun and Venus continue to dance together in Aries. As they do this, they both square up with Pluto in Capricorn – an aspect which is a major imprint on the Aries new moon on April 11/12. We have sign changes for Mercury and Venus, with Mercury moving into Aries, and Venus entering Taurus, one of her home signs.
We discuss all this and much more in the astrology of April part 1 where we unpack the transits and major events of the first half of the month, as we look to the astrology for meaningful therapeutic guidance.
Here is the list of important transits, events and their dates, from April 1 to 15:
–Mercury in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn – April 1 to 3
–Mercury enters ARIES – April 4
–Mercury conjunct Chiron in Aries – April 7 to 11
–Mercury in Aries sextile Saturn in Aquarius – April 8 to 13
–Venus in Aries sextile Mars in Gemini – April 1 to 14
–Sun in Aries sextile Mars in Gemini – up to April 19
–Venus in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius – April 6 to 14
–Sun in Aries sextile Jupiter in Aquarius – April 9 to 19
–Venus in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn – April 7 to 14
–Sun in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn – April 10 to 19
–Venus enters TAURUS – April 14
–Mars in Gemini square Neptune in Pisces – up to April 23
–NEW MOON in Aries – April 11/12
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.