In the second half of March, we have the Spring Equinox, Venus entering Aries where she joins up with the Sun at one of her star points, and we have a Sun/Chiron/Venus fusion of energy which culminates in a Libra full moon at the end of the month.
We discuss all this and more in the astrology of March, part 2 as we get to the heart of the astrology’s deeper therapeutic applications, and its spiritual, psychological and energetic implications for us personally and collectively.
Here is the list of important events and transits, taking us up until the end of March:
–Sun & Venus together in Pisces, dancing in the sextile with Pluto – up to March 20
–Sun Enters Aries / Spring Equinox – March 20
–Venus Enters Aries – March 21
–Sun conjunct Venus in Aries/Venus Star Point – March 25
–Sun/Venus/Chiron triple conjunction in Aries – March 21 until the end of the month
–Mercury in Pisces sextile Uranus in Taurus – March 19 to 25
–Mars conjunct the north node in Gemini – March 23 until the end of the month
–Mercury in Pisces square Mars in Gemini and the nodal axis – March 19 to 29
–Mercury conjunct Neptune in Pisces – March 27 to beginning of April
–Mars in Gemini trine Saturn in Aquarius & Saturn trine the Gemini north node – entire second half of the month
FULL MOON in Libra – March 28
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.