In our last video on the astrology of 2020, we take a look at the transits and astrological events that bring the year to a close. For a year that has been so momentous – it ends on an equally momentous note with Jupiter and Saturn entering Aquarius and forming a conjunction on the winter solstice (Dec 21) to begin a new 20 year cycle.
If 2020 were a sandwich, we might say that the Saturn/Pluto conjunction at the beginning of the year was one slice of bread, the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in December is the other slice of bread, and the Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto fusion of energies was the filling taking us from one end of the year to the next.
What lies beyond? We’ll get to that in a little bit.
But for now we see if the final transits of the year offer us any useful perspective for getting our headspace right as we wrap up 2020 and head into 2021.
Apart from the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction, we discuss:
–the sun entering Capricorn
–the significance of the winter solstice
-the shift from Sun/Mercury in Sagittarius to Sun/Mercury in Capricorn
–Mars in Aries moving back into the square with Pluto in Capricorn
–Venus in Sagittarius squaring up with Neptune in Pisces
-the Cancer full moon at the very end of the month
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.