We have officially entered the last month of the year, and in our continued reflections on the astrology of 2020, we take a look at the astrology of the final weeks of year – starting with the astrology of the first half of December 2020, from the 1st until the 15th of the month. We take a look at the major transits, events, and configurations of energy, including the total solar eclipse in Sagittarius happening on December 14, Chiron going direct, and important transits of the Sun, Mercury and Venus.
Here is a list of the important transits and their dates:-
–Mercury enters Sagittarius – December 1
–Mercury in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces – December 11 to 17
–Mercury conjunct the lunar south node – December 13 to 16
–Mercury in Sagittarius trine Mars in Aries – December 11 to 20
–Venus in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces – Dec 3 to 10
–Venus in Scorpio sextile Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn
–Sun in Sagittarius square Neptune in Pisces – Dec 5 to 15
–Sun in Sagittarius trine Mars in Aries – Dec 5 to 18
–NEW MOON/TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE in Sagittarius – December 14
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.