In this video, we take a look at the implications of the astrology of the second half of October 2020 – the messages of healing, encouragement and guidance that are embedded in the astrological symbolism. Major transits and events during the second half of the month include the frictional Libra new moon, the Sun squaring up with Saturn, Venus dancing with Neptune, Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn, the Sun entering Scorpio and opposing Uranus in Taurus.
In the meantime, here is the list of important transits/events and their dates:
–New moon in Libra – October 16 2020
–Sun in Libra square Saturn in Capricorn – October 14 to 22
–Venus opposite Neptune – October 15 to 23
–Venus trine Jupiter/Pluto/Saturn – October 15 to 28
–Mercury in Scorpio opposite Uranus in Taurus – operative throughout most of the month, exact again on October 20
–Sun enters SCORPIO – October 22
–Sun/Mercury conjunct in Scorpio – October 25
–Mercury retrograde enters LIBRA – October 28
–Venus enters LIBRA – October 28 (and opposes Chiron)
-Sun in Scorpio opposes Uranus in Taurus – October 27 into November
–Full moon in TAURUS – October 31
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.