This summer we have two events: the summer solstice/solar eclipse in Cancer at 0 degrees and the lunar eclipse in Capricorn on July 5 at 13 degrees of the sign.
What is special about these eclipses is that they represent the final pair of eclipses in Cancer/Capricorn that we’ve been having since 2018.
We examine the summer eclipses together – to look at their combined logic and situate them in them in a broad context so that we have some real perspective on what this final pair of Cancer/Capricorn eclipses is asking us to reflect on.
As usual we take a sweeping collective look, but we also look for the meanings and guidance that we can apply to our personal lives.
You can watch the video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.