In the astrology of June part 1, we focus on unpacking the Sun-Venus conjunction taking place at Venus’s Gemini star point on June 3, mining it for the higher meanings and guidance it can provide as we navigate the challenges of our current moment.
We also take a look at the upcoming lunar eclipse in Sagittarius – the very first eclipse along the Gemini/Sagittarius axis. The full moon/lunar eclipse on June 5 is powerfully symbolic of the lessons, themes, and challenges we will face as the nodes remain in Gemini/Sagittarius until 2022.
We examine this months Mars/Neptune conjunction from various perspectives, and we discuss other important transits and configurations taking us up until the middle of the month.
You can watch the full video here:
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Book a private counseling or teaching consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.