In this podcast, we take a look at one of the central meanings and imperatives of Saturn in the sign of Aquarius – collective responsibility in times of crisis, or as I have put it, the responsibility to be MORE human, not less.
We examine these themes against the backdrop of an unprecedented and grave global pandemic with health, economic, social, spiritual and psychic implications.
Saturn entered Aquarius on March 21, 2020, and will be in the sign until 2023, save for when it dips back into Capricorn whilst in retrograde motion for a few months in 2020.
You can listen here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
3) See what astrological teaching content is available in my store.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram.
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.