On December 2, 2019, Jupiter enters Capricorn where it remains until December 2020. What is special about this Jupiter in Capricorn transit is that we have Jupiter joining up with Pluto in a conjunction, beginning a new synodic cycle, and we also have Jupiter dancing in a triple conjunction with Saturn and Pluto throughout 2020.
I’ve dedicated an entire video/podcast to really diving down into the themes and nuances of Jupiter’s journey through the sign – looking at its connections to the outer planets – Saturn, Neptune and Pluto.
We walk down memory lane to look at what was happening the last time Jupiter was in Capricorn (2007/8) and we meditate on the lessons we can apply from that time to the present.
You can listen here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.