Mercury has stationed retrograde at 27 degrees Scorpio, while joined up with Venus in a conjunction.
Because Mercury goes retrograde, it means that Mercury is in the sign of Scorpio from the beginning of October until the beginning of December 2019 – a long, protracted period, giving us plenty of opportunities to perceptually (Mercury) penetrate into the deeper dimensions of our psyches and lives (Scorpio).
We want to especially pay attention to 27 down until 11 degrees of Scorpio. So in assessing Mercury retrograde for you personally, you want to take note of any planets or points that are in this degree range of Scorpio and the rest of the fixed signs: Taurus, Leo, Aquarius.
You also want to take a look at the house of your birth chart being activated by this Mercury retrograde – a place where you are supported to take a deeper look.
Mercury retrograde in Scorpio invites us, as a collective, to take a deeper look at things – a perceptual orientation which is so important in our modern world, where many things presented us are not what they appear to be.
Mercury retrograde in Scorpio calls us to a higher standard of perceiving intelligence – and reminds us of the imperative to look at things deeply, critically, and thoroughly.
I’ve dedicated an entire video to discussing Mercury retrograde in Scorpio from October 31 to November 20.
We take an in-depth look at i) the logic of Mercury retrograde in general – what it means in terms of its deeper collective logic, ii) we look at the tones, character and motivation of Mercury in Scorpio, and iii) we undertake a close reading of the aspects – the unfolding journey of Mercury retrograde as it triggers other planets.
You can watch the full video here:
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.