In case you’re wondering how we are getting along in September, as usual I’ve dedicated an entire video to discussing and unpacking the astrology of the first half of the month – from the 1st until the 15th.
We ended August with a powerful Virgo new moon and line up of planets in Virgo. The strong Virgo emphasis continues into September. We have quite a lot going on astrologically, so in true Virgo style, we had to parse and really break down the astrology – but still do our best to come away with some meaningful holistic perspective. As usual, we discuss the collective energetic, psychological and spiritual themes/implications of the month’s astrology.
Transits, events & their dates:
–Sun, Mercury, Mars, joined up in Virgo – until Sept 9. The Sun & Mars are left together in a conjunction until September 21 .
–The Sun, Mercury & Mars are trine Saturn. Mercury is trine Saturn from the 4th to the 8th, and the Sun dances in the trine with Saturn from Sept 3 to 16.
–T-square configuration: Sun-Mercury in Virgo opposite Neptune & square Jupiter. Mercury is in the T-square from Sept 5 to 8, & the Sun is in the T-square from Sept 4 to 15.
–Mercury trine Pluto – Sept 7 to 11
–Mercury conjunct Venus – Sept 8 to 15
–T-square configuration: Venus in Virgo opposite Neptune & square Jupiter – Sept 1 to 8
–Venus trine Saturn – September 1 to 6
–Venus trine Pluto – September 4 to 10
–T-square configuration: Mars opposite Neptune & square Jupiter – September 8 to 21
–Full Moon in Pisces – September 13/14
–Mercury & Venus enter Libra – September 14
You can watch the full video here:
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.