In this video, we take a look at the astrology of the first half of June 2019 – from June 1 to 15. We examine the major transits and significant configurations of energy, including the Sun forming a T-square with Jupiter and Neptune.
We kick June off with a Gemini new moon, at 12 degrees of the sign. Mercury leaves Gemini and enters Cancer, where it engages Uranus and Chiron. The Jupiter-Neptune square perfects, as retrograde Jupiter moves back to form the exact aspect. As always, we distill the collective energetic, spiritual and psychological implications of these transits.
Here is the list of transits and their dates:
–Venus in Taurus trine Pluto in Capricorn – up to June 6
–New Moon In Gemini – June 3
–Mercury enters Cancer – June 4
–Mercury in Cancer sextile Uranus in Taurus – June 5 to 10
–Mercury in Cancer square Chiron in Aries – June 5 to 10
–Venus enters Gemini – June 9
–Venus sextiles Chiron – June 5
–T-square: Sun opposite Jupiter, both square Neptune – June 5 to 15
–Mars in Cancer trines Neptune in Pisces – June 9 to 21
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.