In this video, we look at the astrology of the second half of April 2019 – from the 15th to the 30th of the month. We examine the major transits, and significant configurations of energy, including Pluto and Saturn stationing retrograde, Saturn joining up with the south node of the moon, the Libra full moon as well as dynamic Sun-Uranus and Mars-Neptune interchanges. We examine the collective energetic, psychological and spiritual implications of these transits.
Transits, events, and their dates:
–Venus in Pisces square Jupiter in Sagittarius – up to April 20
–Venus in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn – up to April 20
–Mercury enters Aries (April 17) & conjuncts Chiron until April 23
–Full Moon in Libra – April 19
–Sun enters Taurus (April 20) & conjuncts Uranus until April 28
–Venus enters Aries (April 20) & conjuncts Chiron until April 27
–Pluto stations retrograde – April 24
–Saturn stations retrograde & conjuncts the lunar south node – April 30
–Mars in Gemini squares Neptune in Pisces – April 21 until the end of the month
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.