In this video, we examine the astrology of the first half of April 2019. We look at the major transits and significant configurations of energy including Jupiter retrograde in Sagittarius, the Aries new moon, the Sun squaring up with Saturn & Pluto, as well as Pluto’s engagement of the lunar south node. As always, we unpack the personal psychological, collective and spiritual significance of these transits.
The video examines:
-The continued conjunction of Mercury & Neptune in Pisces (up to April 8)
–Pluto conjunct the south node of the moon – April 4
-The Aries New Moon – April 5
–Jupiter stationing retrograde – April 10
–Venus conjunct Neptune in Pisces – April 7 to 14
–Venus in Pisces sextile Saturn in Capricorn – April 10 to 16
–Sun in Aries square Saturn in Capricorn – April 7 to 15
–Sun in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn – April 10 to 18
–Mercury in Pisces square Jupiter in Sagittarius – April 9 to 17
–Sun in Aries trine Jupiter in Sagittarius – April 11 to 20
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.