In this video, we look at the astrology of the second half of March 2019 – from the 15th to the 31st of the month. We examine the major transits and significant configurations of energy, including the second conjunction of Mercury and Neptune in Pisces, Mercury stationing direct, the double event of the spring equinox and Libra full moon, as well as the Sun joining up with Chiron in Aries. We examine the collective energetic and spiritual implications of these transits.
Transits, events and their dates:
-(Retrograde) Mercury in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn – March 14 to 20
– (Retrograde) Mercury in Pisces sextile Saturn in Capricorn – March 17 to the end of the month
-(Retrograde) Mercury in Pisces sextile Mars in Taurus – March 17 to 20
–Mars in Taurus trine Pluto in Capricorn – March 15 to 24
–The Spring Equinox & Libra full Moon – March 20
–The Sun conjunct Chiron in Aries – March 20 to 27
–Venus in Aquarius square Mars in Taurus – March 16 to 21
–Venus in Aquarius sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius – March 19 to 24
-(Retrograde) Mercury conjunct Neptune in Pisces – March 20 until the 1st week of April
–Venus enters Pisces – March 26
–Mercury stations direct – March 28
–Mars enters Gemini – March 31
You can watch the full video here:
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.