In this video we examine the astrology of the first half of March 2019 – we look at the major transits and significant configurations of energy, including the final major Venus aspects before Uranus changes signs into Venus’ home sign of Taurus, the double event of Uranus re-entering Taurus along with a Pisces new moon, and the first of three Mercury retrograde periods of 2019. As always, we discuss the personal psychological, collective and spiritual significance of these transits.
The video looks at:
-The peak point of major Venus transits as we begin the month of March (Venus in Capricorn squaring Uranus in Aries at the 29th degrees of each sign)
–Venus entering Aquarius (March 1)
–Mercury retrograde in Pisces (March 5)
–New Moon in Pisces (March 6)
–Uranus re-enters Taurus (March 6)
–The Sun-Neptune conjunction in Pisces (March 3 – 11)
–A series of sextiles: Sun in Pisces sextile Saturn in Capricorn, Mars in Taurus sextile Neptune in Pisces, the Pisces Sun sextile Pluto in Capricorn
–The Sun conjunct Mercury in Pisces, both of which square up with Jupiter in Sagittarius; Mercury in Pisces sextile Pluto in Capricorn (March 14-20)
–Mars in Taurus trine Saturn in Capricorn (March 8 to 21)
You can watch the full video here:
You can connect with me over on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.