In this video, we look at the astrology of the first half of February 2019 – we examine the major transits and significant configurations of energy, including a first quarter Mars-Pluto square, and Mars joining up in a dramatic conjunction with Uranus at the 29th degree of Aries. As usual, we examine the personal psychological and collective significance of these transits.
This video looks at:
–Mars in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn (Jan 28 – Feb 8)
–Venus in Sagittarius trine Uranus in Aries (Jan 30 – Feb 3)
–Venus in Sagittarius square Chiron in Pisces (Jan 31 – Feb 3)
–Mercury in Aquarius sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius (Feb 1 to 6)
–Venus entering Capricorn – February 3
–The New Moon in Aquarius – February 4
–A series of sextiles: Sun in Aquarius sextile Jupiter in Sagittarius (Feb 2 – 12); Mercury in Aquarius sextile Mars in Aries (Feb 5 – 10); Mercury in Aquarius sextile Uranus in Aries (Feb 8 to 10)
–Mercury entering Pisces – February 10
–Mars conjunct Uranus in Aries (Feb 8 to 14)
–Mars entering Taurus – February 14
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.