In this video we explore and unpack the astrology of the first half of October 2018, looking at major transits and significant configurations of energy. We examine their deeper collective meanings as well as their personal implications.
In the first half of October we have:
–Mercury in Libra squaring Pluto in Capricorn
–Venus entering her retrograde period, spanning the signs of Scorpio and Libra
–Venus in Scorpio squaring Mars in Aquarius
-A Libra new moon on October 8
–Mercury entering Scorpio and opposing Uranus
–A series of Mercury aspects: Mercury sextile Saturn, Mercury conjunct Venus, Mercury trine Neptune, Mercury square Mars, and Mercury sextile Pluto.
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.