In this tutorial video, I break down the process of systematically understanding aspects in the birth chart – using Mars square Neptune. (So if you have Mars square Neptune in your birth chart, woo hoo, this might help).
First we look at the ARCHETYPAL relationship between Aries and Pisces, since these signs are governed by Mars and Neptune respectively. Then we examine the ACTUAL relationship – the square. After we look at the archetypal relationship, what does the square add to the picture?
We then note that planets in aspect HAVE to work with each other, and the evolutionary imperative of planets in a square aspect is to become STRONGER through working with each other.
Aspects represent i) beliefs within a person’s psychic structure, ii) patterns of personal experience, and iii) the pathway to the RESOLUTION of the limiting or negative beliefs represented by the aspect itself.
In this video I look at the beliefs and personal experiences that a person with Mars square Neptune may have. We also look at what the Mars square Neptune aspect suggests about how to heal any negative beliefs inherent in the aspect.
You can watch the full video here:
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved work cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.