In this week’s Talking Astrology podcast, we explore:
-How we individually and collectively “create” our astrology
-How our astrological birth charts reflect our soul choices and the curriculum for our growth
-The evolutionary role of Saturn: what Saturn is here to teach us
-Saturn’s transit through Sagittarius and what it means for the collective
-This week’s Saturn-Neptune square, it’s evolutionary purpose, and what it is asking us all to do
-Higher education, the US presidential elections, the media, and what Saturn-Neptune has to do with all of it.
If you’d like to read a transcript instead (or in addition to listening), download the full transcript here: Transcript – Talking Astrology Podcast.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading with me.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private reading with me in my beloved Tarot cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.
7) Go to my free resources page to pick something up for yourself.