Being fluent in the symbolic language of astrology is nothing short of a gift. If we open our hearts and our minds to what astrology wants to teach us – we realise that embedded into astrology’s structure is a whole way of viewing life and existence. We realise first and foremost that there is a fundamental order to things, there is meaning, and there is logic in life’s cyclical unfoldment. We also realize one more thing: astrology does not explicate, so much as it reveals that there is an underlying pattern of existence.
To engage with astrology is to have a bit of a glimpse into the Cosmic Order. But that Cosmic Order, does not, certainly from this third dimensional level of existence, reveal all of its inner workings. As we expand our awareness and therefore have greater dimensional access, we see more. The more our consciousness expands, the faster our vibratory rate becomes, and more pours in to our perceptual awareness. As we expand our awareness, the more astrology will reveal to us.
When we penetrate deeper into the mysteries of astrology, we also intuitively realize that the energetic pattern revealed by someone’s birth chart isn’t accidental – it is supposed to be that way. As I see the birth charts of clients, friends and family members, I am always struck by how unique each one is. Astrology reminds us that we are each our own profound Universe, and it points us toward the self-love and self-acceptance that comes when we realize that we were not designed to be like someone else.
In relationships, even in challenging ones, we may begin to realise that other people are designed to be the way they are. Differences in energy attunements between people are a perfectly right and natural part of existence. People are not wired to perceive reality exactly the way we are. This is okay.
When using astrology to help me understand relationships between people, the first thing I do is to have a sense of the overall elemental emphasis indicated by each natal chart. We want to understand first and foremost whether one person is dominant in say, fire and air, and the other in say, water or earth. Elements in a chart indicate the dimensions of experience that are real to us, and how we perceive reality. To someone with a dominant air emphasis, the realm of concepts and thought are real to them.
Air becomes the easiest and most natural mechanism by which they interact with life. To someone with a dominant water emphasis, feelings and yearnings are real to them. The subterranean emotional and energetic currents of life are immediate and present. (I should also add here that a secondary thing to do is to look at the placement of planets in fire, air, earth and water houses. This adds another layer to our understanding of the elemental emphases of each person in the relationship).
Download the full pdf file here: Astrology for Relationships – TARA NIKITA
For more astrological tutorials, discussions and perspectives, head over to the astrology playlist on my new YouTube channel.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE…
1) Share this with your network or with a friend if you know of anyone who could benefit from reading this. Use the share buttons below.
2) Get the healing bird’s eye view of your situation from your Higher Mind. We’ll shed light on what your inner guidance has to say on the matter. Book a private reading consultation with me. Returning client? Head here to book a Tools & Support Session.
3) If you’re in Jamaica, click here to book a private consultation with me in my beloved Tarot cottage, The Tea House. Leave feeling more clear, grounded and purposeful.
4) Check out my spiritual awakening mentorship sessions to see if this is the kind of support you need.
5) Connect with me on instagram. (I like hanging out here).
6) Like my blog content? Sign up to my mailing list for exclusive content and updates straight to your inbox. You’ll also get exclusive discounts and goodies.
7) Go to my free resources page to pick something up for yourself.